SteerTronix was established by Mr. Bongani Kunene in 2015 for the sole purpose of creating employment.
Sonqoba Building Co-operative, established in 1994 of which Mr Kunene was a founding member, was groundbreaking in its endeavors. I t won several contracts in Gauteng which, among others, include the refurbishment of the Orlando and White City swimming facilities and the Devland housing projects.
Our mission is to:
- achieve and sustain compound growth in assets and earnings
- meet the needs of primary markets through creative services and marketing
- maintain the highest level of professionalism and integrity in all dealings with stakeholders
We seek to:
- assist in bringing the culture of good workmanship back
- enable SteerTronix to thrive in the cut-throat world of entrepreneurship
- make SteerTronix a major player in the construction, supply and services industries
- employ the experience garnered through various building undertaken to the full benefit of SteerTronix
- To create a company to be reckoned with
- To create sustainable wealth to all involved with SteerTronix
- To play a meaningful role in the ongoing task of making South Africa successful
- Cleaning service
- Building construction
- Supply of consumables
- Structural maintenance
- Research and development
- Electrical construction and contractors/maintenance/installations
SteerTronix has been set-up in a spirit of vast knowledge in the construction, service and supply industry and is going a long way in improving service delivery in its home of Gauteng and beyond.